Giro Vue MIPS Helmet
The Vue Mips shields you from the elements while offering the ultimate helmet and goggle combo in sleek, modern design that's lightweight and comfortable.
The convertible shield offers protection from the elements (including harmful UV light) while offering an exceptionally wide field of view and impressive optical clarity. An adjustable In Form Fit System, In-Mold Construction and adjustable venting make the Vue Mips lightweight and comfortable. And you can rest easy knowing that the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (Mips) can provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-Equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the Mips slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about Mips in the video above.
- Hardshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap - The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- Stack Vent Technology - Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Thermostat Control - Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Vertical Tuning - Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Skiing with glasses for 30+ years. Different goggles, buffs, anti fog cleansers (cat crap, etc..)
This helmet is awesome. Wish I got it sooner!!
This helmet works great with glasses , great vision and fit
I would have given it 5 stars if extra lenses were made available for use in different ski conditions or simply as a needed replacement. The field of view is wider than I get wearing goggles. There is enough clearance that I can still comfortably wear eyeglasses or sunglasses under the visor too.