View full details
Giro Syntax MIPS Helmet
Sale Sold out
Regular price $129.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that's fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk. And the fit is luxurious and secure, thanks to our highly-adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS® system that allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort. Another benefit is integrated MIPS® which can provide an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
- ROC LOC® 5 AIR MIPS® FIT SYSTEM - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® 5 Air MIPS allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- INTEGRATED MIPS® - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal