Giro Kids' Ringo Jr. Snow Goggle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
For your kiddo to be content on the mountain, they have to feel comfortable in all of their gear, see everything around them clearly, and have a great attitude. Luckily, the Ringo Jr goggle can help. With a premium VIVID Lens with Optics by ZEISS, vision is bolstered to enhance contrast and boost confidence. The Ringo Jr goggle also features Seamless Compatibility (so you know they'll fit perfectly with their Giro helmet), Triple layer face foam with microfleece for a plushy feel, and anti-fog coating to reduce fogging. This winter, give them the Ringo Jr, a goggle they can rely on.
- VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Triple layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing is a three part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- VIVID Lens Technology with Optics By ZEISS
- Toric VIVID Lenses With Optics By ZEISS
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Triple Layer Face Foam With Plush Max Fleece Facing
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Seamless Compatibility
- OTG Friendly