Giro Rincon Shoe - Openbox
Openbox Product: New Condition, Missing Box.
The Rincon combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a stout nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA® L6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It's a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance that's capable on the course or off the beaten track.
- SYNCHWIRE™ UPPER - Synchwire™ construction is a stitchless upper that's vented and reinforced to create a lightweight cycling shoe with incredible airflow and structural integrity. Synchwire is an advanced composite of thermo-bonded film that provides overall durability, a non-woven internal sheet for distributing the force from the BOA® system to the upper for direct power transfer, and mono-filament mesh for ventilation.
- BOA® DIALS - The BOA® Fit System provides fast, micro-adjustability with the turn of the dial. The combination of the dial, lace, and guides reduces weight and provides finer adjustment (1mm increments) compared to traditional buckles, and it offers an incremental release function too. The BOA Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELD - The Aegis® Microbe Shield is an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odor-causing microbes that can cause odor, discoloring, or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odor-free.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691