Giro Ledge SL MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The versatile Ledge™ SL MIPS® is the ultimate slalom, park, and all-mountain helmet thanks to its removeable chinbar, designed to protect against gate impacts if you need it (or if you don't).
The Ledge SL MIPS® shows its edge when the chinbar is installed by protecting racers against gate impacts and against angled impact thanks to MIPS®, the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. For the off days, remove the chinbar and you have fully functioning everyday helmet for cruising, park riding and freeriding.
- Featuring hard-shell construction, the In-Form Fit System and a removable chinbar - the Ledge™ SL MIPS® has everything needed to attack any slalom course.
- MIPS® - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- HARD SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY - Our Stack Vent™ was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- VERTICAL TUNING - Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.