Giro Ledge FS MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Head to the park in style with the Ledge™ FS MIPS® helmet, a hard-shell helmet that offers the Auto Loc 2 Fit System for a dialed-in fit, removable ear pads, and Super Cool™ vents.
The Ledge FS MIPS® helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with Hard Shell Construction built for freestyle and park riding. Under-the-hood muscle meets modern technology with MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), In Form™ Fit System, and ample venting. The Ledge is super-modifiable, with removable goggle retainer and EAR PADS to get just the right look.
- The Ledge™ FS MIPS® helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with hard-shell construction built for street and park riding.
- MIPS® - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- HARD SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY - Our Stack Vent™ was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent™ in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- VERTICAL TUNING - Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.