Giro La DND Glove
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Its built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit engineered AX Suede™ palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well and offers 4-way stretch for maximum comfort day-in and day-out. These features and simple construction make the LA DND Glove the favorite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING ? Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY ? Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices like the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. By combining a conductive fiber into the fingertips of select Giro gloves, you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
- FLEX ZONES ? Flex Zones are carefully integrated into select Giro full-finger glove patterns in order to allow the glove to mimic the hand's natural articulation without bunching or binding. The result is a glove with a lighter, more natural feel that enhances comfort and control.
- TECHNOGEL® ? Technogel® is a proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. We use Technogel for the padding in our premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes. Normal padding materials tend to deform only along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones. Giro gloves with Technogel provide: Superior pressure distribution ? up to 300% better than standard gel, for enhanced comfort and protection from numbness over long periods of time. Excellent impact absorption ? up to 30% better than standard gel, for protection from shocks and vibrations. Long-lasting performance - it does not harden or break down over time, so the glove stays supple and comfortable mile after mile.
- THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTION ? Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
But people are right: they are made small. I had to return the smalls and get mediums. Now they are fine (a bit snug) and are very handsome!