Giro Jackson MIPS Helmet
From its aerodynamic airflow to its Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, the Jackson Mips® is ready for all your adventures from the park to the backcountry.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson Mips technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit System allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-Equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the Mips slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about Mips in the video above.
- Hardshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap - The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- In Form 2 Fit System - The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Seamless Compatibility - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Stack Vent Technology - Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Great helmet at a great price! Super fast delivery! Will definitely buy from DreamRuns again!