Giro Cinder MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Key features of the Cinder MIPS® include the Roc Loc 5 fit system, which allows you to easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Meanwhile, Air-FX padding offers comfort on your longest rides, and the helmet is equipped with MIPS to redirect impact energy, providing more protection in certain impacts.
- ROC LOC® 5 FIT SYSTEM ? The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it's lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- MIPS® ? All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION ? In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- THERMOFORMED SL ROLL CAGE™ ? The Thermoformed SL Roll Cage is an ultra light polycarbonate skeleton fused into a helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. Visible on the bridges between vents, this layer of armor acts like a second shell, enhancing structural support, impact dispersion and penetration resistance while allowing us to carve the biggest vents possible without compromising the helmet's strength or integrity.
- WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION ? Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.