View full details
Giro Camden MIPS Helmet
Sale Sold out
Regular price $199.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The integrated rear light makes the entire rear of the helmet glow red, for substantially increased visibility on the road, and Roc Loc Air system provides superior fit comfort with enhanced ventilation via four large vents that are easily adjustable on-the-fly. The Camden MIPS® is also equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, and it is certified to the new Speed E-Bike standard NTA 8776 for the latest in head protection technology.
- ROC LOC® AIR FIT SYSTEM - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- MIPS® - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- HYBRID CONSTRUCTION - Hybrid Construction merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added style. With Hybrid Construction the helmet is beefed up for added durability - while remaining lightweight. Hybrid Construction also features an impact absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
- WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- FIDLOCK MAGNETIC BUCKLE CLOSURE - The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way: Strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal