Giro Agent Snow Goggle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
These high-end goggles are styled with a magnetic Quick-Change lens system. This uses self-locating magnets to assist in quick lens-changing and to keep the lens locked in place. Meanwhile, the EVAK vent technology prevents fogging, and two toric VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS improve the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. For the ultimate expression, The Agent is also customizable with the new Adapt Strap to fine-tune your style.
- VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with Zeiss Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. Vivid essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- The Infinity lens offers a flashy new frameless look with infinite style. The lens flows over the goggle's edges, eliminating the traditional frame - resulting in a vast field of view and a thoroughly modern look.
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- VIVID Lens Technology with Optics By ZEISS
- Infinity Lens Design
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology
- Anti-Fog Coating
- EVAK Vent Technology