Girls' Burton Elodie 2L Jacket
The cute little kitten of winter. Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features with well-placed pockets for a winter's worth of treasures.
The girls' Burton Elodie 2L Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-to-Grow sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket's multi-talented abilities.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal