Fox Ranger Lite Short
Ultra-Light Shorts for Maximum Comfort in Warm Conditions
The Ranger Lite Shorts combine trail-ready performance, a relaxed fit, and a casual look both on and off the bike. The technical stretch fabric is lightweight and offers excellent mobility on your mountain bike rides, while TruDri® in the waistband wicks away moisture to keep you dry. This essential style features a traditional snap closure, and the fit is easily tweaked as you ride thanks to the side cinch adjustability. The material is finished with DWR, which sheds moisture, dirt, and debris while you shred, and the shorts include a 2-layer, removable liner to bump up the ride comfort.
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Relaxed fit for on-bike performance and off-bike styling
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Snap closure and adjustable side cinch for a secure fit and on-the-fly adjustments
- TruDri lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
pants are a little big in the waist, but a great bargain :moneybag:.
These shorts are made of a nice stretchy material which seems durable. But the fly doesn't close! There is no Velcro no nothing. The liner seems of good quality for the price point of these shorts. Overall good shorts but very weird the fly doesn't close.