Fox Men's Flexair Riet Pant
Mobility is everything when it comes to dialing in your best performance on the bike, and the Flexair Riet Pants are all about moving with you, at every turn. Designed to function seamlessly with the human body, they’re cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move. Flexair gear is race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes—these pants are ready to be your new partner in dirt.
Utilizing our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort and fit while in the riding position, the main body uses TruMotion® stretch fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear, while the knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide Increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Shell: 85% polyester, 8% cow leather, 6% elastane 1% polyamide nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691