View full details
Crank Brothers Mallet E BOA Mountain Bike Shoes
Sale Sold out
Regular price $165.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Crankbrothers Mallet E clip-in shoe excels for enduro races or all-day adventures. Our innovative Match System optimizes engagement for any MTB clip-in system, whether that's Crankbrothers or SPD. It comes with Match shim and Crankbrothers cleat pre-installed in a neutral position so they are ready to ride with Crankbrothers pedals right out of the box.
- Match Box: The ramped Match cleat box offers easy front and rear pedal entry and mud shedding. An extra stiff shank gives it rigidity for power transfer when climbing.
- Match Compound: Our mid-friction rubber compound (MC1) allows for easy pedal entry and exit and is hard enough to hold up to wear and tear. The radial lug pattern around the cleat box is designed to provide smooth release from the pedal body.
- Match Outsole: The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
- Weight: 439g per shoe (US 9 / EU 42)
- Closure System: The BOA® Fit System utilizes a micro-adjustment dial, a strong lightweight lace and low-friction lace guides to deliver fast, effortless, precision fit.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal