CAPiTA Neo Slasher Splitboard
Here's to the searchers and seekers who prefer to traverse via human power-to those who embrace the allurement of nature that snowboarding without boundaries provides. Whether you prefer advanced adventures or merely a quick up and down before you head to work, our goal is to produce a high-performing, accessibly-priced splitboard that offers control and stability on the way up and a classic snowboarding feel on the way down. The Neo Slasher features a DuraTail™ die-cut top sheet to protect your tail on the ascent, connectivity hardware from the UNION BINDING COMPANY, and Amplitex™ Intensifier beams for resolute control in ride mode. This time-tested and widely loved shape features a wide-frame rockered nose that flows into a sinking 22 mm tapered tail to provide effortless descents.
RIDER TYPE: The human powered adventurer
CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V1 PROFILE
The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider's performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail-providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- FSC® CERTIFIED ELEVATE SPLIT CORE™: The long awaited, and FSC® Certified factory-split Neo Slasher!
- AMPLITEX™ AMPLIFIERS: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- HOLYSHEET™ TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Triax/Triax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- DuraTail™ V2 Die-cut Topsheet
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen +PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal