Burton Women's Gore-Tex Kaylo Shell Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Versatility is the name of the game when you combine shell-weight warmth with weatherproof security. The women's Burton GORE-TEX Kaylo Shell Jacket lets you layer how you like for frigid or mild days, all while delivering the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY performance you'd expect from Gore fabrics. Living Lining thermo-regulating technology reacts to your body heat for climate controlled comfort. Meanwhile, all the features you'd ever need, like a removable waist gaiter, adjustable hood and cuffs, hand-warmer pockets, and more add value to an already jam-packed winter staple.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Living Lining mapped with taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Stretch wrist gaiters; Adjustable cuffs; Pocket access hem cinch
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
This jacket is the best weight and is roomie enough to fit layers underneath. I'm petite and have curves. It's not worm fitting, but I didn't want it to be. Can not wait to rock it this season.