Burton Men's Minturn Full-Zip Fleece
Making the perfect fleece layer for snowboarding is a lofty goal, and the men's Burton Minturn Full-Zip Fleece is on a mission to nail it. Warm in your core, and breathable all over, it features 100% Polartec 200 fleece, mapped with lighter panels under the arms. Built with riding in mind, the lycra cuffs prevent snow from sticking around your wrists, and repel moisture to maintain comfort where it counts. Super breathable, and built to move with you, this may be your kit's missing link for all-season comfort.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Polartec fleece shell is lightweight and durable with fast-drying performance and wind-resistant properties
- Stretch fabrication
- Stretch binding at cuffs and hem and stretch thumb loops
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Zippered chest pocket and microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Nice fleece. Light enough to wear on its own or as a layer under a jacket.
Works very well as a mid-layer, not too heavy, not too light. Like that it has full zipper.