Burton Boys' Silvertail Jacket
A little bit retro and a little bit techy, the kids' Burton Silvertail Jacket has all the weather-shedding tech they need and the pockets they want. It's waterproof, breathable and insulated, so the weather won't slow them down. It includes stuff like pit zips, a waist gaiter, and a microfleece lining in the body, so they can handle changing weather just like the big kids.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; PFC-free DWR coating
- Thermacore insulation [100g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Pocket-access hem cinch; Drop hem for extended length and added coverage; Ticket O-ring; Glove loops; Adjustable cuffs
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, high hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with therma-pocket to keep your device warm, sleeve pass pocket, and interior mesh dump pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
It’s light, but he’s warm. Haven’t been on the mountain with it yet but cold rainy walk from school to library he was dry and warm. He likes the blue, all the pockets and it’s his first with pit zips which he thinks are cool. He’s 11, 75lbs. Got a large, it’s a bit big but sleeves Velcro and waist gaiter will keep snow out over his bibs.