View full details
Boys' Burton Uproar 2L Jacket
Sale Sold out
Regular price $135.96 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you've probably seen our riders wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar 2L Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-to-Grow sleeves extend for multi-season use, and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer recycled mechanical stretch 300D polyester woven fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, interior mesh dump pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal