Boys' Burton Dugout 2L Jacket
Save your hard-earned loot for lift tickets with rugged weatherproofing that goes well with anything in the closet.
Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, we've got groms covered with the boys' Burton Dugout 2L Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE two-layer fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore insulation means it outperforms all the other kid's jackets. Room-to-Grow creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow Pants to jeans.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the cuffs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Glove loops; Adjustable cuffs; Ticket O-ring
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, mesh pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal