Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance - ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats - and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- FLOAT FIT™
- A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- OVERBROW VENTILATION™
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES™
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- SWEAT GUIDE™
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.