Bell Hub Helmet
Bike commuting isnt for the timid. Having gear thats built specifically for the task can be a major motivator. The Hub has similar features to our high-end performance helmets, but re-imagined for the streets. Overbrow Ventilation helps get you to work with less sweat. The dial-actuated fit system is simple, secure and plays nice with eyewear, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Other smart touches include an integrated clip-on light mount, reflective trim and a soft-brim visor. And whatever youre wearing, Hub adds style.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION™: Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- FLOAT FIT™: A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES™:Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
This is the best helmet I've ever had. I went from cheap Walmart helmets to this, and didn't realize what I've been missing out on all of these years. I've never felt excited to wear a helmet before lol. The fit and buckles/straps all feel great, and on top of that the cool air flow through the top of the helmet makes a huge difference during my commute to work. I'm sure there are plenty of better options for hardcore cyclists, but for me this is a winner for sure.