Bataleon Whatever Snowboard 2024
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Down for anything.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick Tips enhance 3BTs advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Directional Twin 3BT - Bataleon's directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. These boards are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases with medium uplift for the perfect balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Light Core - 50-50 paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Biax Laminate - Bataleon's traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Dual Super Tubes - Dual Super Tubes are two hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcores pop and reduce weight.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Shock Walls - Urethane infused sidewall technology. Shock Walls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Hyper Glide S - Bataleon's standard sintered base that's durable and fast and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Flip Flop Base - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimises waste by using two or more color options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern with Two Backseat Inserts
- Flex Rating - 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
Needed a new board so decided to go with a Bataleon and try out the 3BT, and finally found one in my size. I’m an intermediate at 5’7 weighing 125 lbs, currently using a 151 cm. Nice and flawless board, takes a bit of getting used to due to the 3BT. Overall it’s a good all mountain board. Medium -softer side of flex and likes to pop when wanting it too.