Anon WM3 Goggles + Bonus Lens + MFI Face Mask
See more with the wide field of view of a modern cylindrical lens and easy swap MAGNA-TECH® lens system.
The Anon WM3 Goggles bring the wide field of view and low-profile style of a modern cylindrical lens to a sleek new women's-specific frame to fit smaller faces. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH® lens system uses the power of magnets to let you easily swap out lenses on the fly, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. They are compatible with our MFI® hoods, face masks, and neck warmers for seamless coverage from snow, wind, or sun. Full-perimeter venting plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. Includes an MFI® face mask plus a bonus PERCEIVE lens so you're prepared for a variety of conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- MFI® face mask, bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather; Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Got the WM3 since they are an older model & cheaper. Also had a discount so the price was hard to beat. The goggles are nice and comfortable but let’s talk about the magnets… the mfi face mask is amazing. I can pull it down when it’s hot then easily connect it when it got cold on the lift. I haven’t used the spare lens yet but popping them out was easy! Great idea.