Smith Women's I/O MAG S Snow Goggle - Openbox
Performance and function comes in all shapes and sizes. We packed our newest innovation, the Smith MAG™ interchangeable system, into a smaller frame and combined that with ChromaPop™ lens technology— function is not sacri iced for the it you need. You’ll ind the deepest powder pockets and the purest cord with the con idence of the Smith MAG™ interface.
Once Upon A Hell Of A Time. True To The Vision Since 1965. In 1965 Dr. Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed.
- VISION: Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes, Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance, 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance," ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- FIT: Women's medium fit; Available in Asia fit, QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast, Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- INTEGRATION: Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance, Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit, Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Includes Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints, Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691