POC Ora Clarity Fabio Ed. Goggles
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Approaching every obstacle with creativity and the inspiration to do things differently has always been the ethos POC has shared with Fabio Wibmer. Now, as he leads and reimagines what is possible on a bike, and as POC leads and innovates in the development of award-winning protection, the two have come together to develop the exclusive Fabio signature series. Everything in the series features details designed by Fabio himself. The Ora Clarity MTB goggle features a lens developed with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss that heightens contrast of browns and greens typically associated with trail environments. The shape of the goggle supports a wider field of view, helping a rider to see more in all directions, thereby promoting better safety. The goggle also features no vent foam, thereby maximizing ventilation and minimizing steaming. The Ora Clarity fits seamlessly with the POC Tectal and POC Coron families of helmets, and features a flexible frame and an adjustable strap to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- Insulated with Primaloft Gold Aerogel on the back of the hand for an unrivalled warmth to weight ratio.
- Primaloft Gold ECO with grip control insulation features on the palm. It provides exceptional warmth, grip and is made of 90% post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Constructed from a water-repellent stretch fabric and featuring a thin leather palm for enhanced grip.
- A brushed fleece lining enhances comfort.
- Reflective fingers enhance visibility and touch-screen compatible pads on the thumb and index finger ensure functionality.