Giro Neo Jr. Asian Fit Snow Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Neo Jr. Asian Fit helmet is a versatile design offering lightweight comfort and kid-approved style. The In Form Fit System assures a secure fit while adjustable venting regulates airflow to help keep goggles fog-free. It's no wonder The Neo Jr. Asian Fit is one of our most popular kids helmets.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- The In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. The Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting control allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- In-Mold Construction
- In Form Fit System
- Thermostat Control
- Stack Vent Technology
- Seamless Compatibility