Giro Aether Spherical Helmet
Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam, instead of against the rider's head, giving riders the benefits of MIPS® without obstruction to comfort or cooling power. The stunning silhouette is formed by a sleek six-piece shell that surrounds a series of massive vents, with added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows for easy adjustment in seconds.
- ROC LOC® 5+ AIR FIT SYSTEM - In addition to retention adjustment on the ergonomic and compact dial, riders can adjust vertical positioning and tune the contact points asymmetrically.
- MIPS® SPHERICAL - A reimagined version of the MIPS® Brain Protection System that eliminates the plastic slip plane of the original MIPS design.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal