View full details
Anon Greta 3 MIPS Helmet
Sale Sold out
Regular price $87.46 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Winter resort laps or summertime on wheels, this classic shape offers MIPS crash technology and hassle-free comfort for snow and street.
Skate-inspired and snow ready, the Anon Greta 3 MIPS Helmet is multi-season certified. MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) reduces angled impact forces for increased crash safety. Its hardshell design offers everyday durability, and our auto-adjust fit design provides a snug, hassle-free fit. The ear pads are audio-compatible and removable. Use them on cold days or remove them for spring sessions or summer season wear.
- Weight: 490g
- Endura shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal