Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
TRUE BOARD FLEX TRUE BOARD CONTROL
A favorite of Union Pro Rider Scott Stevens, the Contact has minimal binding-to-board contact points for less interference with your board's true and natural flex pattern. Sturdy asymmetrical highbacks combined with a mid-soft flexing Duraflex MD base, make the Contact an awesome choice for park laps and street features.FEATURES
- Duraflex MD Base
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups
- Asym S2 Highbacks
- 3D Asymmetric Ankle Straps
- Aluminum Ratchets