Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
In line with international shoe sole standards, the SPOON Flat Pedals were designed to service riders with the following shoe sizes:SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44)
SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up
SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank.
The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals.
Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for.FEATURES:
- industrial grade axle assembly
- chamfered leading edges
- MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body
- 12-16mm concave platform profile
- SPOON 100 Weight: ±400 /set
- SPOON 110 Weight: ±420 /set
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle
- Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing
- 20 steel pins per pedal
- Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green
- Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail