Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
For the everyday rider that is ready for a stylish helmet with a tailor-made fit, Smith is introducing the new Portal helmet. The adjustability of the VaporFit provides a customized fit, while the optional MIPS liner adds an increased level of protection. The Portal features 18 optimally placed vents that work with internal air channels to keep you cool and comfortable.FEATURES
- PROTECTION: MIPS system available in all colors
- FIT: VaporFit Adjustable Fit System, 18 Optimized Vents, Weight 300 grams, X-Static with Reactive Cooling Performance Lining, Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- Segment: Road
- Cares about the essentials for performance, clean styling and their safety. Riding is a part of their life, but not their entire life. They are everyday riders