Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
- MIPS Brain Protection System - If you are seeking the best protection that money can buy then look no further. Scott helmets with integrated MIPS brain protection system offer a whole new dimension in safety. No matter where or how you ride, choose a SCOTT helmet and Elevate Your Safety!
- SCOTT Active S-Vent System - The adjustable Active S-Vent System channels air over and around the skier's head removing stagnant air from the helmet. The vacuum effect created when the S-vents are open, is even more easily adjustable thanks to a shell construction, allowing the rider to determine the right amount of airflow.
- The G-Vent System is SCOTT's most advanced helmet venting system. Intake vents placed on the front of the helmet, just above the goggle, pull air through the goggle frame removing stagnant air that causes fogging. The result is a venting system that allows your goggle and helmet to breathe more efficiently.
- 360 Pure Sound Technology - On the mountain, safety is paramount, and being able to hear what is happening around you can save your life. For both of these reasons, we've invested in R&D to develop 360° pure sound technology, taking a step forward to maximize hearing capability while wearing a SCOTT helmet. Elevate your safety!
PC In-mold with EPS liner
MIPS low friction layer
PC bottom wrap
Scott Snow Helmet Sizing