Women's Burton GORE-TEX Powline Insulated Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
There's no need to second guess the weather when you have the trusted waterproof, breathable and insulated warmth of these two-layer GORE-TEX pants to keep you dry and warm.
Any day is a good day to go riding when you have the women's Burton GORE-TEX Powline Insulated Pants on your side. We're talking proven two-layer waterproof protection with the breathability to manage your comfort in a wide range of conditions. Low-bulk insulation adds warmth to brave cold chairlifts and stormy days. Add all the pockets you need to keep your must-have stuff secure and dry plus pit zips for climate control and you'll be smiling from first chair 'til last run.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer polyester plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [40g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Mesh-lined no-snag thigh vents; Zippered hand-warmer pockets and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty