Women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Fresh style with the power of GORE-TEX and lightweight insulation to keep you warm, dry, and riding longer.
Warm and dry on the mountain are a given in the women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Jacket. Low-profile tech and an asymmetrical zipper give it clean lines, while trusted waterproofing keeps you dry. Breathable materials and low-bulk insulation raise the cozy bar on the coldest days at the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Asymmetrical two-way front zipper; YKK water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents and sleeve vents; Zippered cuff gussets
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty
Got for skiing. Think I'm now permanently converting to snowboard style jackets because they run longer. Loved the color and was roomy without feeling too big. Pockets were fine. Can't wait to use in Colorado next week.