Women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Anorak Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The kind of reliable storm coverage and all-day utility that keeps you warmer, drier, and riding longer.
Keep staying dry and warm should be at the top of your packing list. The women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Anorak Jacket is the trusted layer you want to keep your world warm and dry, so you can ride longer no matter the weather. Low-bulk, breathable insulation adds that extra warmth you need for peace-of-mind that you can weather the storm. And talk about pockets. There's plenty of easy-access storage to keep your stuff safe, secure and easy to lay your hands on.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO [60g] insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Attached Contour hood with front and rear adjustment is helmet compatible; Adjustable cuffs; Pit Zip vents; Side entry zipper
- Bungee hem cinch
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered kangaroo pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty