Women's Burton Feelgood Flying V Snowboard
Reflecting on a backcountry mission they shared, Burton photographer Jesse Dawson captures the happy place for team rider Kelly Clark with a shot of Clark's home turf at Mammoth Mountain. Fitting for the spirited ride of the Feelgood.
Backed by Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for two decades. It boasts a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this our number one board for conquering all terrain. Available with the stable suspension of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V, the Feelgood is a perfect match for aspiring pros or just riders who demand every advantage.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Flying V Bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Super Sap® epoxy; Pro-Tip; Infinite Ride; Frostbite edges
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal