Women's Burton Avalon Bib Pant - Tall
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Retro vibes with a get up and dance attitude, this modern take on the classic bib features a longer cut for taller riders and a collection of thoughtful details to improve your mood and groove in a variety of conditions.
The women's Burton Avalon Bib Pant - Tall is a longer version of the original. Treat yourself to a healthy dose of style and coverage in a lightweight design that lets you layer according to the conditions. The two-layer shell design includes a thermo-regulating lining that responds to body heat to improve breathability for cool runs and warm chairlift rides. Rider-driven details like a zip drop seat, thigh vents, and an elasticized center back panel offer real-world utility that help make any day at the mountain better.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you; Lengthened inseam (34.5in)
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered drop-seat construction; Elasticized center back panel
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zip chest pocket with media port
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty