Women's Burton [ak] Kimmy GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Jacket
Soft, stretchy, and lightweight GORE-TEX for deep days and backcountry missions.
Designed in collaboration with pro-rider Kimmy Fasani, the women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Kimmy Jacket is built for deep days and backcountry missions. Its three-layer shell design not only sheds wet weather like a pro, it includes built-in stretch and a soft, brushed lining for an easy-flexing, natural feel. Backcountry-specific details like pit-zips and a zip-out snow skirt keep you comfortable and dry whether you're riding or on the skin track.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX three-layer (3L) fabric uses a sandwich construction with the waterproof, breathable GORE membrane laminated between the durable outer shell material and a lightweight backer. Three-layer jackets and pants tend to be lighter, lower-bulk, higher performance, and more versatile than two-layer (2L) designs; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Brushed shell backer provides lightweight warmth; Pit Zip vents; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Two-way center front zipper; StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; Shaped cuffs; RECCO® reflector; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Interior power mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pocket
- Products made with bluesign® materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Sized up for room to layer up amd absolutely live it! The arms are a bit long, I’m 5’2” and feel like a little girl with the long arms but otherwise love this jacket!
Dream Runs was excellent to work with - price matched this coat for me and it worked out perfectly! I appreciated the fact that I could call a # and easily get a human being on the phone - and one who wanted to help! SO easy....I actually included them in my favorites and would definitely order from them again!