Toddlers' Burton Parka Jacket
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Zip your little one into the same storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
Experience shows that warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers' Burton Parka Jacket has a good dose of insulation and a soft, fuzzy sherpa fleece lining seal deal. Add a little extra length and fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets your little ripper have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little parka some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [180g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with sherpa fleece back panel and collar for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard; Adjustable cuffs; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty