Toddlers' Burton Mini Grom Snowboard Boot
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Pint-sized progression for even the littlest rippers with expandable sizing that grows with kids' feet.
Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super soft flexing toddlers' Burton Mini Grom Snowboard Boots. Sizing starts at 7C, and oversize hook-and-loop straps make getting ready easy. Insulated liners make for warm feet and happy kids. The super-cushioned DynoLITE outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding, or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of guaranteed growth spurts.
- Durable synthetic leather backstay
- Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- Dual-zone shred-ready hook-and-loop straps are oversize and mitten-friendly, so kids can get their boots on and adjusted all by themselves
- 3M Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- 1-Year Warranty