Spank Spike Flat Pedal
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Spank Spike Pedals set themselves apart by being ultra-thin, strong pedals designed to withstand rough conditions.
The Spank Spike is the perfect lightweight addition to your downhill or all-mountain rig, with 20 adjustable pins per pedal (16 hex head pins and 4 grub screw pins) to keep your feet in place, no matter what terrain you encounter.
The Spike's are constructed from a cold forged alloy pedal body, with a hollow taper scandium enriched steel axle and spinning on a sealed outboard IGUS bushing. What does all this mean? The cold forging process means a better strength-to-weight ratio in the alloy, and axle is heat treated for strength and stiffness. The IGUS bushing and inboard sealed bearing is what allows the pedal to be so thin (as these are accommodated by the flare in the pedal body close to the crank arm).
At just 12mm in depth (excluding pin height), these are a very slim set of pedals. The Spike's feature chamfered edges (leading edges and sides) to improve clearance and reduce the impact of those inevitable pedal strikes.FEATURES
- KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges
- MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized
- PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100
- PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12
- WEIGHT (g): ±420 / Set
- AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel
- BEARING / BUSHING: Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing
- PINS: 20 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration
- FINISH: Shotpeen anodized, CNC logos