Smith Trace MIPS Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Long winding descents and race-day lead-outs, the Smith Trace is all about versatility. Road, gravel or bikepacking, this bike helmet pairs complete Koroyd® with MIPS® for protection you can trust if the route gets hairy. And when the day heats up, you'll stay cool thanks to internal air channels with intake and exhaust ports that keep the air flowing. Side channels let you securely stash your sunglasses when you don't need them, and when you do, our AirEvac™ ventilation system prevents them from fogging up.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head, Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- FIT / INTEGRATION: VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, Low-profile Y-strap divider provides a secure fit to reduce wind noise and aerodynamic drag, Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses.
- FEATURES: 18 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control, Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 10oz /280g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078
Very pleased with this helmet. Fit is excellent. Tested on ride in 84Ã‚Â° weather and it seems to be cool enough for me - I tend to sweat profusely. Easily adjustable so it fit over beanie when I rode in cold weather.