Smith Session MIPS Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
You earn your ride through the climb, but you're really in it for the downhill. Our Smith Session helmet is made for the all-mountain rider that wants speed and style in one protective package. The ultralight feel and innovative protection of Koroyd® in strategic, zonal impact areas let you bomb and blaze with confidence. Generous air ports on the top work with internal air channels to provide ventilation that keeps you cool on the uphill and helps maintain your focus in descent mode. Plus, it accommodates easy goggle or eyewear storage so you can sit back and enjoy the view from the top without accidentally smashing your gear.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- FIT / INTEGRATION: VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- FEATURES: 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Three-position adjustable visor, Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control,Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 13oz / 370g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078
Helmet fits very well. It feels like it cups my head more. It also ventilates well, which is exactly what I was hoping for
It was on sale for a great price too
The helmet looks great. The matte finish is slick. However, it simply wasn't comfortable. The front of the helmet seemed too thick? I found myself constantly pulling it up as it was blocking my vision (not the visor but the helmet shell itself.) This all could be anecdotal though. It is def a good looking helmet at least.
Having tried on lots of helmets, I knew this one was the perfect fit for me. It's hard to find a helmet that isn't too wide at the temples, but this one is good. A much better fit than my old helmet. Dreamruns had it in my size and the color I wanted. Ordering was easy using my Amazon acct info.
No one else had this helmet in stock. Received it promptly and great service after the sale--thanks!