Smith Persist MIPS Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Fast-paced lunch ride or weekend 60-miler, the Smith Persist road helmet is down for whatever you've got in mind. Designed to feel like it's tailor-made for your head, it has an easy-to-adjust VaporFit™ system that lets you dial in the fit, even while riding. When you're sweating it out on the climb, 21 fixed vents and our AirEvac™ ventilation system keep the air flowing, your head cool and your glasses from fogging. MIPS® Brain Protection System helps reduce angled impact forces in the event of a crash, for the confidence to tuck every descent.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Lightweight in-mold construction, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- FIT / INTEGRATION: VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses.
- FEATURES: 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Performance comfort lining, Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 11oz / 300g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078