Smith Mainline MIPS Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Give credit where credit's due. Thank your mom, your legs, and your gear for giving you the opportunity to land that rocky gap. Made for going big, going fast, or both, the Smith Mainline is our pinnacle, downhill certified enduro bike helmet. Safety innovations like Koroyd™ and MIPS® provide energy-absorbing impact protection so you have the confidence to get aggressive on the trail. It doesn't matter if you're slaying the EWS in Whistler or suffering through the last stage of your local enduro race, you need a breathable, lightweight helmet that pairs well with goggles and fits like a glove. The Mainline integrates with your bike goggles for efficient venting and fog-free vision. Multiple pad sets including liners and neck-rolls let you customize the fit.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- FIT / INTEGRATION: Three washable cheek pad kits, two crown liners and two neck rolls let you fine tune the fit, D-ring chin strap fastener for a snug fit, Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- FEATURES: 21 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Adjustable visor, Hybrid X-STATIC® / Ionic+® anti-bacterial performance lining for odor resistance
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 27oz / 770g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952