Smith Jetstream TT Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sustain your speed when every second counts. Our top-performing time-trial helmet, the Smith Jetstream TT has a lightweight aerodynamic design ideal for race day. Zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® come together to provide energy-absorbing impact protection so you have full confidence as you maintain your momentum through the toughest sections of the course. A magnetic visor makes it easy to switch between a color-enhancing ChromaPop™ lens or a clear option. Five strategically placed vents help keep you cool without adding drag so you can put all your focus into securing your place on the podium.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- FIT / INTEGRATION: VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, Low-profile Y-strap divider provides a secure fit to reduce wind noise and aerodynamic drag, Magnetic visor with option of ChromaPop™ or clear lenses, ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop.
- FEATURES: Five strategically placed vents for optimal airflow, Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control, Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing.
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®): 14 oz / 410 g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078