Smith Forefront 2 MIPS Bike Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ready, set, send. This next generation of our award-winning Smith Forefront mountain bike helmet has your back (and front, and sides) thanks to MIPS® and complete Koroyd® impact protection. Designed to work with goggles or sunglasses, the helmet vents warm air, eliminating foggy lenses so you'll feel confident even if your line of sight is less than ideal. And when your palms start to sweat right before you drop in, you'll stay cool thanks to a full 20 vents that keep the air flowing. The visor adjusts for easy goggle storage between laps, and you can slide your glasses for secure storage on the front or back.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Complete Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head, Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- FIT / INTEGRATION: VaporFit™ dial adjustment system offers 270-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- FEATURES: 20 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Three-position adjustable visor, Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control, Lightweight, low-bulk single-layer webbing, Front and rear eyewear storage channels
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 14oz / 380g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC,CE EN 1078
I ordered 4 different helmets before this one. Wish I would have started here. Great fit, very light weight and cool. Much cooler than I would have expected.