Smith Express MIPS Bike Helmet
Busy city streets and dim neighborhood roads, the Smith Express MIPS® bike helmet is all-in when it's commuting time. The advanced angled impact protection of MIPS® pairs with a clean, minimalist shape for a look that's cool and casual with the protection you want. Add the visor to help cut the glare, and adjust the fit with the turn of a dial. A pop-in rear light and reflective straps help boost visibility any time of day.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Lightweight in-mold construction, MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- FIT / INTEGRATION: Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- FEATURES: 13 fixed vents for consistent airflow, Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing with reflective details, Removable fabric visor, Integrated removable rear vent light
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 12oz / 330g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC,CE EN 1078
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691